Our office provides excellent support
We'll look after you
We will strive to:
- Act promptly on the referral from your general dentist and arrange your appointments efficiently.
- Give you a clear explanation of your endodontic problem, the options available to you and the expected costs involved.
- Ensure your treatment is carried out safely, effectively and comfortably.
- Provide your dentist with a comprehensive report of your treatment.
- Operate under the highest standards of infection control.
- Treat you with the utmost respect and privacy in accordance with the guidelines of the Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights.
We believe in a progressive, proactive approach to endodontic instruments and techniques. We use the latest endodontic equipment including operating microscopes, digital radiography, rotary nickel-titanium endodontic files, ultrasonic instrumentation and advanced anaesthetic techniques.
With our recently installed cone beam computerized tomography (CBCT) machine, we are able to utilize three-dimensional x-ray scans for significantly more accurate diagnosis and treatment.
For some patients who are very nervous, we offer the option to have treatment carried out with oral sedation.